Purchasing an iTab for LLHM 2021
If you sign up to LLHM 2021 and would like to order an iTab to make your LLHM finisher’s medal extra special then here's how to do so:
1. Head to https://myevents.active.com and sign-in. You will set up a login when you complete the official registration, if you did not have one before.
2. Find your LLHM 2021 registration and click on it.
3. There will be an option to Purchase Merchandise – click on that.
4. The page will show a list of available merchandise, click on the iTab option.
5. Follow the instructions until you have completed the purchase.
Before you purchase your iTab, please do check that you didn't already order one when you completed your registration by checking your confirmation email.
What happens with my 2020 iTab order?
If you are an LLHM 2020 runner ordered an iTAB, these are your options:
Option 1: Local Landmarks Challenge
If you took part in the Local Landmarks Challenge, you can include your customised iTAB in your medal by clicking here.
Option 2: Claim a credit
If you did not take part in the Local Landmarks Challenge, you can claim a credit for your iTAB and use it for LLHM 2021. You will able to claim your credit here when you have taken part in the 2021 race.
iTabs are provided by our partner My Sporting Times. Since the cancellation of the LLHM 2020, if you purchased an LLHM iTAB your purchase has automatically been added as a credit on their system.
You can redeem this credit once you have taken part in a future event such as the LLHM 2021. Your iTAB will remain as a credit on their system for an unlimited time until you choose to redeem it. Events are only listed on the iTAB website once they have taken place, this is so that you can include your finish time in the iTAB.
If you are having any issues completing your name/time/distance on your iTAB please contact our partner directly on [email protected] and they will be able to help you.