EXCITING NEWS - YOUR PHOTOS ARE LIVE!
Your LLHM 2023 photos are now live!
WHAT DOES THE LLHM PHOTO & VIDEO PACK INCLUDE?
The exclusive LLHM Photo Pack is the bargain price of £14.99 as opposed to the normal price of £34.99 (please note that this will increase to £19.99 from Monday 8 April, post-LLHM). Your souvenir Photo Pack will contain all the below photo products of each of all your personal photos. So, if you have 10 photos you will receive each of these products featuring all your photos. For example 10 Photo Certificates, 10 Race Time photos etc. This means you can select your favourite of each to share on social media!
Plus we are including in your Photo Pack your personalised HD race video.
- Photo Certificate: Your photos embedded in a certificate featuring your name & finish time.
- Race Time Photo: Your photos plus your finish time.
- Commemorative Photo: Your photos featuring the event logo.
- Original high-res image: Your photos which can be printed to at least 30cm x 20cm
- Your personal race movie in HD video: The personalised video features you at 3 different locations around the course including the finish line.
- You are able to download your free Finishers Certificate from the same page as your photos where it says ‘Certificate’.
NEW FOR 2024, we will also be offering a 'single photo' option for £9.95 to those of you who might just want that one special shot.
We will be sharing more information in our emails and social media on how to order your photos.
HOW DOES THE PHOTO TECHNOLOGY WORK?
All the photos are identified by using either number recognition software, or by the Marathon Photos Live ID team. This means that the photos in your photo album will be of you. We cannot identify photos of runners if the race-bib was not visible.
Marathon Photos also uses innovative technology that sets your photos live as soon as they are taken, so on race day you and your family/friends can see photos of you appear immediately on the Marathon Photos website. Immediately after the LLHM, Marathon Photos then goes through a stringent quality control process, whereby they remove any images that they deem to not meet their high quality standards. This might be because the image was out of focus or you were obscured by another runner. Therefore you are guaranteed to only receive the best HD images of yourself!
WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS?
There are photographers stationed at the following locations around the course:
- Trafalgar Square
- Charing Cross Road
- Queen Victoria Street - 5km Timing Mat
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Bank Royal Exchange
- Royal Courts of Justice
- Guildhall Yard
- Tower of London
- Turning point just onto Westminster Bridge
- Westminster Bridge - 20km Timing Mat
- Finish line
There are also ‘smile for the camera’ signs to warn runners as they approach the cameras.