How do I access my free photos?
You will receive an email with a link to your personal photos approximately 24 hours after the end of the race. You will be able to download your personal photos from the link. You will also be able to download your free Finishers Certificate from the same page as your photos where it says ‘Certificate’.
Are there any other photo/video products available?
Yes. You will also have the option to buy an exclusive LLHM Digital Mega Pack at the bargain price of £9.99 as opposed to £34.99. Your souvenir Digital Mega Pack will contain all the below photo products of each of all your personal photos. So, if you have 10 photos you will receive each of these products featuring all your photos. For example 10 Photo Certificates, 10 Race Time photos etc. This means you can select your favourite of each to share on social media!
• Photo Certificate: Your photos embedded in a certificate featuring your name & finish time.
• Race Time Photo: Your photos plus your finish time.
• Commemorative Photo: Your photos featuring the event logo.
• Original high res image: Your photos which can be printed to at least 30cm x 20cm
• Your personal race movie in HD video: The personalised video will feature you at 3 different locations around the course including the finish line.
If you would like to order a Digital Mega Pack, you will be able to do this from the link we will email you within 24 hours after the event.
How does the photo technology work?
All of the photos are identified by using either number recognition software, or by the Marathon Photos ID team. This means that the photos in your photo album will be of you. Please make sure your race bib is worn on your chest and visible otherwise we cannot identify your photos and your photo album will be empty.
Where will the cameras be?
There will be photographers stationed at the following locations around the course:
• Waterloo Bridge
• Embankment 5km Timing Mat
• St Paul's Cathedral
• Bank Royal Exchange
• Royal Courts of Justice
• Guildhall Yard
• Tower of London
• Embankment 20km Timing Mat
• Turning point just onto Westminster Bridge
• At the finish line
There will be ‘smile for the camera’ signs to warn you as you approach the cameras so make sure you give us your best cheesy grin!