London Landmarks Half Marathon are delighted to announce that Historic Royal Palaces will be returning to the LLHM 2023, to collaborate on showcasing London’s grandest palaces.
The LLHM prides itself on bringing London’s history to life through its course activations, highlighting London’s Grand, Quirky and Hidden History. Historic Royal Palaces are the custodians who love and look after six of the most wonderful palaces in the world, including Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace, and so it makes for the ideal collaboration to bring to life the Grand and Quirky history of these amazing palaces.
Working together with Historic Royal Palaces, we will celebrate the history of the Tower of London on route with a Royal activation, encouraging our runners to find out more about this iconic landmark.
To kickstart the collaboration, Historic Royal Palaces are welcoming all LLHM runners to visit the Tower of London with an exclusive discount on all concession tickets. To receive your special 25% off discount, you simply need to show your entry confirmation email (from [email protected]) to the ticket office on the day of your visit between the 4th January to the 10th February. Please note, that this offer is applicable to you as a LLHM runner only and cannot be shared with others should you visit in a group.
We hope you enjoy learning more about the quirky and grand history of these incredible palaces.
Terms and Conditions
- Validated London Landmarks half-marathon 2023 participants receive a 25% discount on Tower of London admission tickets.
- Discount valid 4 January – 10 February 2023.
- This discount is just for London Landmarks 2023 race participants only and is not valid for anyone else in their party to use.
- If the visit slot is full at the time of arrival due to necessary capacity limits, the visitor(s) will need to wait until the next available slot.
- The offer must be claimed in person at the Tower of London ticket office and is not available online.
- The discount is not valid alongside any other offers.